When it comes to appealing concrete floors, style is just as important as a strength.
There’s no better choice than a residential or garage floor coating from Ross Painting & Concrete Coatings.
Our polyurea coatings are 4 times stronger than regular epoxy coatings, so they last longer and retain their beautiful look.
They are UV resistant, non-permeable (they will clean up easily), antimicrobial and antibacterial.
They also expand and contract with the concrete over time, preventing peeling, chipping and flaking.
If desired, we can create a cove-base, so the gap between floor and wall will be filled and coated for a seamless transition.
You can walk on our concrete coatings within 6-8 hours. Our polyurea residential concrete coatings come with a 15-year warranty.
Ideal for any area of your home:
- RV Pad
- Any area with a concrete floor
Our concrete floor coatings offer the features and benefits you’re looking for:
- Durability: Unlike an epoxy floor coating, we use polyurea—a material that’s much stronger and more flexible. With a polyurea basecoat and topcoat, our flooring is resistant to abrasions, chemicals and UV damage.
- Safety: Our flooring is finished with a light, orange peel-like texture, adding slip resistance and extra grip.
- Style: Vinyl chips can be custom-blended into nearly any color, allowing your new floor to match your existing décor!
- Convenience: Our flooring can be installed in as little as one day.
Want to learn more? Contact us.