For the ultimate in safety, style and durability, there’s no better choice than a commercial or industrial floor coating from Ross Painting & Concrete Coatings.
Our polyurea coatings are 4 times stronger than regular epoxy coatings, so they last longer and retain their beautiful look.
They are UV resistant, non-permeable (they will clean up easily), antimicrobial and antibacterial.
They also expand and contract with the concrete over time, preventing peeling, chipping and flaking.
If desired, we can create a cove-base, so the gap between floor and wall will be filled and coated for a seamless transition, which health departments appreciate.
You can walk on our concrete coatings within 6-8 hours. Our commercial and industrial concrete floor coatings come with a 5-year warranty.
Ideal for a variety of businesses:
- Restaurant kitchens
- Commercial kitchens
- Food processing areas
- Refrigerated rooms
- Showrooms, especially auto showrooms
- Garage floors
- Service areas
- Veterinary clinics
- Retail spaces
Our concrete floor coatings offer the features and benefits you’re looking for:
- Durability: Unlike an epoxy floor coating, we use polyurea—a material that’s much stronger and more flexible. With a polyurea basecoat and topcoat, our flooring is resistant to abrasions, chemicals, and UV damage.
- Safety: Our flooring is finished with a light, orange peel-like texture, adding slip resistance and extra grip to promote safe use.
- Style: Vinyl chips can be custom-blended into nearly any color, allowing your new floor to match your existing décor!
- Convenience: Our flooring can be installed in as little as one day.
Want to learn more? Contact us